At first, it was just a dream. A girl with long legs and a face filled with imperfections in the small town of Pelzer, SC. She loved to be the center of attention and performing in front of crowds since the age of three. Her first performance was at her parent's wedding when she interrupted the wedding singer and took the microphone because she believed she was better at singing the song. She dreamed big and believed anything was possible. She attended greenville Technical College to purse her accounting degree to enhance her knowledge to begin a sole proprietorship for the modeling career. Though growing up in a small town with limited fashion industry opportunities she graduated from Millie Lewis School/Agency of Greenville and became their 2015 model of the year. From print to promotion to ripping the runway, this girl will always keep going.
That girl is me.
- Greenville Technical College - Accounting Major
- Career and Technology Center - Esthetician and Nail Technician
- Wren High School - Diploma
- Marketing Associate 2016 - Present
- Wax specialist 2012 - 2016
- Nail technician 2013 - 2015
- Cashier 2012-2013
- Drivers license, advanced swimmer, basketball, soccer, volleyball, painter, drawing, track & field, cooking, accounting, mathematical skills, and typing.
- Runway, Print, and Promotional 2013 - Present
- Short film - 2013 - Present
- 2015 Millie Lewis Model of the Year.
- Certificate of Mastery